Golden's exclusive MaxiComforter series is now available in many sizes, including tall. The MaxiComforters feature a plush, seamed backrest with lumbar support, a soft, comfortable seat and our unique "grip rite" arm design. Every MaxiComforter comes standard with patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology for possible spinal alignment, back presser relief, and improved circulation.
- Featuring Patented MaxiComfort recline technology, the world’s only two motor power lift and recline chair with our adjustable active seat option
- MaxiComfort recline options include TV Watching, Zero Gravity, Sleep, and Trendelenburg (positioning that allows your legs to be raised higher than your head which is suggested by some healthcare professionals to increase circulation and improve respiratory function)
- Offering Autodrive with programmable memory settings (not available on the M26)
- Optional Power Pillow for powered head and neck comfort
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs. to 500 lbs.
- Height: 4’8″ to 6’8″
- Fabrics: click here to see sample fabric colors - Admiral, Cabernet, Palomino, Evergreen, Pearl, Buckskin and Coffee Bean
- Golden Technologies industry best warranty
- MaxiComforter series
- Junior Petite: 5'0" and under (300 lb. weight capacity)
- Small: 5'0" to 5'3" (300 lb. weight capacity)
- Medium: 5'4" to 5'10" (300 lb. weight capacity)
- Large: 5'11" to 6'2" (375 weight capacity)
- Tall: 6' 3" to 6' 8"(375 lb. weight capacity)
- Contact our Retail Stores in Milwaukee, Sheboygan or West Bend.
- Or, click on the Request More Information button below and a Personal Care Consultant will follow-up with you regarding product availability.