by Home Care Medical
Golden's DayDreamer featuring the exclusive PowerPillow™ provides the ultimate in position control. Recline back and adjust both your head and neck using the exclusive articulating head pillow. MaxiComfort combined with the PowerPillow offers maximum comfort options, all with the touch of a button. The DayDreamer is a medium sized lift recliner – and it is truly the world's first MaxiComfort lift chair with a PowerPillow! Great for CPAP users and those who sleep in their chairs, the DayDreamer PowerPillow offers maximum comfort, style and control.
- 2015 Medtrade Fall HME Retail Product Innovation Award Winner
- Exclusive PowerPillow for ultimate head positioning
- Patented MaxiComfort recline technology standard
- Exclusive AutoDrive hand control for easy operation
- Customized comfort - lock in your favorite comfort position
- Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
- Full chaise pad support for total body comfort
- Superior leg extension
- Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
- SmartTek inside - patented diagnostic system
- Golden Technologies industry best warranty
- MaxiComfort series
- Medium: 5'4" to 5'10"
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Overall width: 38.5"
- Overall height: 45"
- Seat to top of back: 32.5"
- Width between arms: 22.5"
- Seat depth: 20.5"
- Floor to top of seat: 20"
- Extension (while reclined from back of seat to end of footrest): 44"
- Floor to top of footrest (reclined): 24"
- Fabrics: click here to see sample fabric colors - Coffee Bean* (shown in photo at left), Hazelnut, Calypso and Shiraz. *Fabric Upgrade
- Watch a DayDreamer Power Pillow YouTube Video
- Download the Golden Technologies DayDreamer Information Sheet
- Contact our Retail Stores in Milwaukee, Sheboygan or West Bend.
- Or, click on the Request More Information button below and a Personal Care Consultant will follow-up with you regarding product availability.