Medneb Compressor Nebulizer
A nebulizer is the optimal delivery method of medication to the lungs. The MEDNEB Compressor Nebulizer offers aerosol medication therapy for effective treatment of: COPD, Bronchial Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, Emphysema, Pulmonary Infections, Cystic Fibrosis, Pneumoconiosis, Acute Bronchitis, Tracheitis, Bronchiectasis and Small Airway Disease.
- A prescription is required for this respiratory care medical device. Once you have ordered this product, we will be following up with you to ensure your doctor has provided us with a prescription.
- Includes: Airial™ Compressor, Disposable Nebulizer Kit, 7’ Kink Resistant Tubing, Mouthpiece and Extra Filters.
- Compact, desk-top unit with a piston-driven system.
- This is a private pay cash item only.
- Please note, your medication will not by covered by Medicare when purchasing a private pay nebulizer. For all other insurances, we recommend you check directly with your insurance provider.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Size: 6.7” x 5.4” x 3.5”
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC, single phase, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 180 VA
- Storage/Transport Temperature Range: -4 to 140OF
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 10 – 90%
- Operating Humidity: 15 – 90% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature Range: 50 to 104OF
- Compressor Free Air Flow: 5-8 LPM.
- Max Pressure: 39 psig or greater/269 KPa
- Operating Pressure Range: 8–13 psig or greater
- Operating Noise Level: < 60 dBA