The 5-setting OxyGo is a lightweight medical device that can make the medical oxygen your doctor prescribed from the air around you. With OxyGo, you never need to worry about running out of oxygen and you don’t need to carry heavy tanks!
OxyGo is different from other POCs because it shows you exactly how much time you have left on the battery, and you can change the battery easily. You can also charge OxyGo and use at the same time - either in the car or at home! OxyGo is also clinically validated to be used 24/7, so it can supply the medical oxygen you need at home or on the go!
- Clinically validated, 24/7 oxygen
- Only 4.8 lbs.
- No carts or tanks required
- Single Battery: Up to 4.75 hours. Recharge 4 - 8 hours with AC or DC power.
- Noise: 39 Decibels (at flow setting 2)
- Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display.
1-5 Pulse Dose
- Pulse 1 - 4.75 Battery Hours
- Pulse 2 - 4.5 Battery Hours
- Pulse 3 - 3 Battery Hours
- Pulse 4 - 2.25 Battery Hours
- Pulse 5 - 1.75 Battery Hours
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- Car and wall chargers
- After purchasing the OxyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator, a Home Care Medical representative will contact you to ensure you have a prescription from your doctor for this respiratory care medical device.
Created by the manufacturer, watch the the following video (0:53 minutes): Keep Going With OxyGo! POC