Probasics Standard Wheelchair
The ProBasics Standard Wheelchair is designed to meet a variety of patient profiles. With a patient weight capacity of 300 pounds, a dual axle for hemi-height adjustment and multi-position caster forks, it is one of the more versatile wheelchairs on the market today. Standard features include flip back removable padded armrests, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, chart pocket and heel loops on the front riggings. Available with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests.
- Caster wheels: 8" x 1"
- Rear wheels: 24"
- Armrests: Removeable desk-length arms
- Seat widths: 16" x 16", 18" x 16" and 20" x 16"
- Front riggings: Swing-away footrests
- Material: Steel
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product weight: 41-43 lbs.