by Home Care Medical
Automated CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
- The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP cleaning and sanitizing that kills 99.9% of CPAP germs and bacteria in your mask, hose and reservoir with no disassembly, no water, and no harsh or messy chemicals in order to enhance your home CPAP experience.
- A safe, easy, natural way to thoroughly clean and sanitize your CPAP equipment daily. The SoClean CPAP sanitizing machine uses safe, natural, activated oxygen to thoroughly sanitize your entire CPAP system (mask, hose and water reservoir) by eliminating any mold, bacteria and viruses it comes in contact with. The SoClean uses Activated Oxygen - A powerful sanitizing agent. Activated Oxygen is created when a third atom of oxygen combines with the two-atom oxygen molecule that makes up the air we breathe. This active ingredient pumps through your CPAP equipment, sanitizing along the way. A special filter then converts the activated oxygen back into the air we breathe.
- The SoClean is a completely automated CPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With the SoClean cleaning machine, you can sanitize and disinfect your CPAP mask, hose, and reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals in order to avoid condensation and ensure your equipment remains completely dry.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) Approved (Insurance Code #9274)
- The SoClean 2 may be covered by your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA). Check with your provider to determine eligibility.
- Simply use your FSA/HSA card like a credit card during checkout.
- Many FSA/HSA account balances expire at the end of the calendar year, so don't delay and get your SoClean today!
SoClean CPAP Cleaning Machine Features
- New sleek design
- Smaller footprint
- Front display
- Status indicator lights
- Indicator lights throughout the cycle
- Left or right hose insertion option
- Easy filter cartridge system
- Completely automated sanitizing
- Close the lid and go - the SoClean starts automatically when you place your mask in the chamber and shut the lid
- Easily works with your CPAP or BiPAP
SoClean CPAP Sanitizer Benefits
- Safe, easy, natural way to thoroughly clean and sanitize your CPAP equipment
- Destroys 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and mold that linger on supplies and machine
- Kills CPAP germs within minutes
- Activated oxygen powers through your CPAP reservoir, hose, and mask
- The SoClean is designed to keep the activated oxygen enclosed in your CPAP equipment and the secure chamber
- When the sanitizing process is complete (7 minute running cycle), the ozone turns back into regular oxygen (2 hour waiting period)
- Cleans and sanitizes CPAP mask, headgear, tube, and humidifier chamber including the water
- Peace-of-mind clean - CPAP sanitizing
- No need to take your CPAP equipment apart
- Not messy - no water - no chemicals
- Natural - sanitizes without chemicals or water - dry system
- Saves you time from hand wash/mess
- Uses the same sanitizing process used in water purification, produce, hotels and hospitals
- Improves your health - helps patients who may have issues with chronic infections from CPAP equipment
- Improves compliance
- The SoClean 2 is the ONLY way to COMPLETELY sanitize CPAP humidifier including the water, mask, headgear and tube
- Easy - cleans all your supplies with the click of a button
- Product Dimensions: 8.8" x 7.86" x 7.20"
- Inside Chamber Dimensions: 5.6" x 5.4" x 7.25"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Cord Length: 4'8"
- The inside chamber was designed specifically so multiple mask types can be used within the SoClean CPAP cleaning unit, from nasal pillow masks to full CPAP masks. The SoClean CPAP sanitizer uses a universal fitting to integrate into an array of home CPAP models. SoClean connects with all types of PAP equipment including CPAP, Bi-PAP, BPAP, and VPAP.
- The SoClean is not compatible with the ResMed AirTouch F20 Mask with the 30-Day Disposable Ultrasoft Memory Foam Cushion - Important Notice from Resmed
- Some CPAP models that use a heated hose will need an adapter to maintain the heated hose function. Home Care Medical carries the following adapters available for the SoClean - adapters are sold separately from the SoClean unit:
- SoClean Adapter for the ResMed S9
- SoClean Adapter for the ResMed S10
- SoClean Adapter for the Phillips Respironics DreamStation
- SoClean Adapter for the Somnetics Transcend
- Click on SoClean Mask Compatibility to add one of the adapters to your cart.
How the SoClean Works Video
- Created by the manufacturer, Somnetics, watch the the following video (1:08 minutes): How the SoClean Video Works
In the Box
- SoClean 2 CPAP Machine Sanitizer
- Power adapter
- Filter cartridge
- Neutralizing pre-wash
- Injection hose and fitting
- Check valve (click on the following link to see the recommendations from the manufacturer regarding when to order a SoClean Replacement Cartridge Filter Kit)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty